Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fertility Day

Hurray Bunny Day!

No major plans today. :)

Brian is out taking his motorcycle classes, so that is pretty cool. Soon, I will be the hot chick on the back of the bike.

I am cooking dinner tonight for the fam. However, the fam is very small this year. It will be Brian, Mom and me. Meghan went into labor this morning, so they are at the hospital, (they weren't going to come up anyway), so Nancy is down at the hospital with them. The boys were supposed to be with Brian Jamieson, but I guess he dropped them off at the hospital as well...not sure what is going on there.

I am still super tired, and I am not sure how I am going to catch up with rehearsals and work. But I had a great time last night. I went on my "first date" with Bonnie. It was the first time we had gone out, just the two of us, without the boys. We had a great time. Went out and had some food and drinks and the we were off to see Greater Tuna, and then...met up with the boys later. :) The play was hysterical! And it was cool, because one of the playwrites came and saw the show. What a great opportunity for Austin and Seth! I took a couple pictures of the eveing on one of those old fashioned cameras, you know those diinosaurs, that use film? So I will post some pictures later.

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment