Tuesday, April 21, 2009

News

BLECH

Do you ever just get the news that you didn't want to hear at all. My best friend Stephanie, and her family have decided to move to NM. I am not happy. Not even a little bit. Of course, I want what is best for them, but I am going to miss them so much! It is hard to describe the actual sadness

On a brighter note, I did survive the Bridezillas adventure. My friend Kirsten was being filmed for it. And her wedding was insane! It was very disorganized, and there were "way too many chefs in the kitchen." I was so happy to get a moment to actually spend with Kirsten, which is what I made the trip out there for. I have missed hanging out with her. She is always fun and entertaining.

Anyway, I am being bad and writing this during rehearsal, so I should go...

No comments:

Post a Comment