Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day Off

Ahhh. I had a pretty nice relaxing day.

I chilled out this morning, and got some reading done. I am finishing up The Power of One, for my book club. It is a wonderful book, and I have really enjoyed it.

Then I was off to lunch with Mom. We went to Red Robin, which isn't my favorite, but I still had fun. However, it kind of turned into an errand day, which isn't as much fun. I guess the good news is, I finally motivated and got Cyrus an appointment for his regular checkup and to get his nails trimmed and his wings clipped. That is desperately needed, because he is flying around and that is not safe to do in our house. With the cats, dogs and windows, it is basically a bird death trap.

Then it was home to watch some Kitchen Nightmares. That is a fun show. It makes me a little weary to eat out though. Yikes.

We have a fabulous dinner planned of asparagus, sweet potatoes and talapia fish. Yum! Brian is such a good chef! I love it when he cooks.

Back to the grindstone tomorrow. Can't I just get paid for hanging out at home? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment