Thursday, February 12, 2009

Getting Started



Hello blog world. I figure, everyone else is doing it, I might as well give it a shot. What better way to document I exist, then put my personal life in the internet for all to read.


So, here is the news from my quiet corner of the world...


I just finished a show called The Handler. It was with Dragon Fly Arts, and it was great to work with Christa Ray again. The show was preformed well, but it wasn't really my thing, as far as content. It was put on at The Dairy Center, and I enjoyed the short drive home every evening. My next show starts in March. It will be The Fantastiks (yes, like the movie) and it will be at my home away from home, The Vic. I have missed being there with my second family, but I don't miss the drive!


My next show starting in March, means that I have a nice little break for the rest of February. Ahhh! I am enjoying the evenings off. I actually get to see Brian. What's that? I have a husband? I wasn't sure, with how busy I've been. But, it turns out, he is not just a figment of my imagination. Hurray!


Just a bit of a note, I love being married! Brian is a wonderful Husband!


So, I will try to keep this updated. Of course, when I have a long day at Barnes and Noble, and then a show or rehearsal, it might be a little tough. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment