Friday, February 13, 2009

Scary Day

That's right, today is supposed to be the big scary day. Friday the 13th. Insert scary music here. Although, I have to admit, I wasn't lucky enough to have a scary day. I went to work, and was forced to stand out in the bitter cold for 14 minutes. Apparently, the manager didn't hear the door buzzer, or the overhead page to let me in. Although, when I went in, Kim (a co-worker) said it was really nice to see me. Isn't it so strange that what she probably considered an offhand comment, changed my whole day around.

Barnes and Noble was pretty busy today, but other than that, not much to report. My hands are so dry that they hurt. That is the only not fun part about my job. The people were pretty awesome today, and very friendly.

Brian and I carpooled today, so once we got home, we immediately started working on dinner. I am a hungry girl, and I don't like to wait too long after we get home. Luckily, he didn't have to ride before we started. We had some rice and chicken quesadillas. Very yummy!

Now, the big news is I am watching a very cheesy scary movie. It is called Ghost Image, and pretty bad so far. But, I know me, and I will somehow get sucked in, and it will still actually scare me. And, Cyrus is helping Brian build some wheels. Cyrus has become an integral part in wheel building, and is convinced that it can't be done without him.

Hurrah for tomorrow being Valentine's day. Brian and I have great plans. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment